Monday 8 December 2014

Exclusive Sneak Peak.....

I thought I'd share with you a quick snap taken during the show of the other day!! I'm afraid I can't tell you too much about what is going on.... But believe me this is a scene you won't forget!!! 

Of course this is me and my Chum PG aka, Nursey Nora!


I've been having a lovely relaxing day off here in Chilly Lewisham.  Lots of TV, hot tea and steaming!  The old voice is a bit gravely after such a hard week and all the adrenaline of the opening weekend, so hopefully, I'll be nice and rested ready for the Press Night tomorrow!!

Goodnight everyone... especially all of those 'darling' critics that may be joining us!!  Wink wink!

JB x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving a comment!
If you've enjoyed reading Muddles Memoirs, please take a look at "The Pongo Diaries" and "Brummie Buttons Blog" for previous years.